Application For Funding
PhysCap is a Yorkshire charity, run completely by volunteers, dedicated to improving the quality of life for children suffering from severe physical disabilities within the Yorkshire area.
If you are from the Yorkshire area you can apply for funding.
What happens after your application is submitted…
1. Once we have received application, your case will be reviewed at the next PhysCap committee meeting. (Please note, our committee meet on a monthly basis).
2. Once we have reviewed your application, visitors from the committee may come round to see the family and meet the child, just to find out a bit more about them and how they will benefit from the support/equipment requested.
3. At the next PhysCap committee meeting, your visitors will make a recommendation for funding, if appropriate, and agree how and when we offer support/equipment.
4. Your visitor will then inform you of the outcome of the application.
5. Sit back and wait for the delivery man to drop off your child’s new equipment!